Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This is, just amazing.

Anyone who reads this, just stop reading and watch it, it's not a waste of time.

MadnessRandomSeries Prev MadnessRandomSeries Prev

I'll give you one thing, the chracters look pretty good and it's much better than the intro.

Zapchon Intro Zapchon Intro

Please do not submit tests or incomplete items to the Portal. If everyone submits parts and bits and incomplete things, who will want to come to Newgrounds?
This is nowhere near ready to be submitted here. There's just not enough yet.
If you want feedback and tips, that's fine, but this isn't the best place for this. The Portal is for finished items. The Forums are what you want. Load this into your Dumping Grounds.
It's the third icon from the left at the very top of the page when you're signed in. It looks like a bucket with an arrow pointing down. Once it's loaded there, copy and paste the link into the Forums (Community>Forums). That way, people see it and give tips, which is what you want, but it's not in the Portal, filling your account with low scores or blams, which you don't want.
http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/content-submission (Remove any spaces)

Good luck. :)

Newgrounds Elite Guard

Next time, don't add intros as a flash in the portal. Use it in your animation that you're going to make.

Zapchon responds:

...k

DodgeTheBacon Revolution DodgeTheBacon Revolution

I like it.

Mia responds:

Thanks

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

Gives me a bunch a memories!
Man, I remember playing Doom with my friends all the time. It was such a fun game!
Pac-Man was also a big part, whenever I was in the arcade I would always just run to the
Pac-Man machine and waste all my quarters playing that game. It was so fun as a kid. I don't
know why, it was like a rush for me! lol

Now I'll go back to this very nostalic game,
This game has a little problems suck as the head going upside down and the ghosts never
turning back to their original color. But, it didn't actully ruin the game at all. I still had a fun time
playing this game. I love this game. A lot. Menu music would've been pretty nice. This has a little room for improvement. But it doesn't really matter. It was a really decent game!

Nice job CyberDevil!

Cyberdevil responds:

The head is supposed to go upside down, that's part of the comedic effect, but yeah them ghosts are a problem I couldn't solve (and probably shouldn't anymore since it'd suddenly be impossible to attain as high scores as have been attained). Menu music was a good idea! It sounds like you had an even more nostalgic experience with this than I did. :) I played tons of Doom, but I never had the opportunity to play Pac-Man, arcade or elsewhere (apart from the many Flash versions submitted back in the day). Thanks for the great review! :)

Little car game Little car game

This is nowhere near ready to be submitted here. There's just not enough yet.

Good luck. :)

Newgrounds Elite Guard

Uncertainty drives you Uncertainty drives you

3 years later, still one of the greater tracks I've listened too in the portal.

We Have The Jewels! We Have The Jewels!

This, is just. Catchy.
This is just fucking hilarious. It's like a broadway show.....BUT BETTER!
lol, I really like this song. Not even lying. I can listen to this song all day.
I loved the vocals, it really fitted the song perfectly. The other part of the
vocals I liked was the way you rhymed every. I espiecally like the begining
vocals the most. "We found the jewels! Not one, but two!". I couldn't tell if I was
a joke or whatever. But this is a fucking amazing song. Took out .5 because of
the song was WAY too short. But I really liked it. Can't wait to see your video for this.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man

SWeissen P - Drunken Whaler SWeissen P - Drunken Whaler

Love the intro.
I love the really creepy voices in it. It gets to you and its so cool.
I also like the hooks of the song, such as the cord and the drums going
together. I really like it. It could you use some inprovement. The transition could maybe
be a little bit slower? It would sound like a much more emotional song. I'd play this shit in
my furneral. lol. If you want this song on a flash move or game...add it to the credits. It would
be like mind-chilling ending. It would include lots of mindfuck. Nice song. You can do better I bet.
All you need fixed is transition.

~Wavepad~

SWeissenP responds:

It's still a work in progress, I hope the finished result will please you!

Thank you!

2y Luffy 2y Luffy

Nice! I wish other people will understand how much of a good anime this actually is and know why steam comes out of his body. Anyways, back to the goodies.

The colors you used to make this masterpiece are insanely accurate and the emotion and tension of the actual pic is just mind boggling it's just great! Keep it up bro, I'm so glad you're the one mostly drawing my favorite character of all time in anime.

Dad Dad

May not be spectacular, it's still hella dope!

I'm a little bit mad how you're a little bit underrated when it comes to your art, I mean this is just great. I love all details and all of the color, it brings so much life to the picture itself, it's really nice!
Keep drawing man, whether you think it's bad or not, you'll surely get better at it. Practice makes perfect after all.

YonusBahtzee responds:

Wow, thanks man! I think I'm given the kind of rating I'm worth (not to sound narcissistic or anything).

It's really nice to know you think my drawings are that good. Thanks you!

The 200th Comic The 200th Comic

The 200th comic and the best comic.

You earned these ratings, bravo!

ChazDude responds: